Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sweatpants: Hot Or Not?

   If we know each other personally, then you probably already know this for me: i can not stand sweatpants. I mean, i really do hate them. Gosh, i hate them! In fact, i hate every-single-piece that has a sporty vibe to it: yoga pants, sneakers, hoodies... and the list goes on.
   And now you are probably wondering: "Why? Why do you hate them so much?". Well, i don't really know actually. I mean, yea, i used to wear sweatpants when i was still going to school, you know, only because i had to -for the physical education class-, but ever since i graduated from high school, two years ago, i have never ever worn them. Is it because they remind me of my much-hated-school-years, which i am trully trying to forget? Or is it something else? Hmmm...
   Also, i actually believe that there's no such thing as "sporty-chic". You can either be sporty or chic. So, my advice is to choose carefully. Please do. And if i can not convince you that sweatpants are a sign that a girl doesn't really care about her style and her overall appearance, then here's an amazing quote by Karl Lagerfeld:

   
That is correct. I 100% agree with him!
   
   But, since i try to be open-minded and since there are always two sides on every story, plus, i really don't want everyone to start hating on me because of my current beliefs, i 'd like to share this thought with you: for the last 5 years that i have fallen completely in love with fashion and the fashion industry in general, i have always been trying to find an outfit that would include a pair of sweatpants and that i would actually like. I mean, i've seen a ton of bloggers, celebrities, editors etc wearing sweatpants, but none of their outfits really caught my attention or ever made me change my mind about sweatpants.
   Until, of course, i came across this surprisingly cute outfit on Polyvore. This is actually the only look i would wear, if i had to wear sweatpants. And the weird thing is that i truly don't know why i actually like it... Is it the Céline top, the 3.1 Phillip Lim tote, or the statement sunglasses? Who knows?! The thing, though, is that i actually managed to find a sweatpants-included outfit that i would actually wear! So... score! #winning

Picture from here.

So, now i would like to hear YOUR thoughts on sweatpants and sporty clothes in general!
Tell me in the comments, i am curious!

xoxo,
Konstantina B.

1 comment:

  1. I quite like all of the stuff that you’ve displayed here. It was such an amazing read and the deal price is quite affordable too. I am also going to start working out and have been thinking to purchase the sweatpants and the tank tops for the summer. If you have some plus size collection suggestions, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...