Saturday, March 28, 2015

Colenimo Spring/Summer 2015 Collection

   If someone would ask me to describe my ideal spring/summer looks, then i would just answer by saying: "Everything from Colenimo's spring/summer 2015 collection! I would truly love to wear every-single-one of the outfits! #awesomeness #pureawesomeness
   See, this collection really reflects my ideal style for the warm months. Everything looks so effortless and elegant, plus, all of the pieces are totally wearable and everyday-appropriate. And of course, i love the fact that all of the outfits include a pair of tan oxford shoes, paired with some white socks. And if you know me, then you know how i feel about oxfords! #looovethem Plus, most of the looks were paired with a nude fedora hat, which i am totally crushing on right now!
   So, loose pants, classy deux-pièce suits, flowy tops, polished shorts, girly dresses, i would wear them all! Really... all of them! #obsessed










So, what's your favorite look from the collection?
I equally love the 1st, the 2nd and the 6th one!

xoxo,
Konstantina B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...