Monday, May 4, 2015

Inspirational Pictures (9)

   Since the weather over here is gradually getting warmer and warmer, i constantly find myself searching the internet for cool fashion/style pictures, in order to get inspired to try out some fun and different clothes and accessories. And don't get me wrong, classic and timeless pieces are completely chic and elegant, but sometimes it's really nice to just get out of your comfort zone and give "weird" and different pieces a try! After all, life (and style) begins at the end of your comfort zone, right?
   So, for today's post i wanted to share some pretty cool pictures with all of you. I truly hope you like them and get inspired from them. Enjoy, my loves!










I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
 P.S. Don't forget to check out my previous "Inspirational Pictures" posts here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here!

xoxo,
Konstantina B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...