Friday, August 1, 2014

Inspirational Pictures (7)

   If you 've been following my blog for a while, then you probably already know that i just LOVE inspirational pictures! I mean, they really motivate me and make me wanna dress a little bit more diffrent than i usually do. They make my wanna get totally out of my comfort zone, and wear things that i wouln't normally wear. And that's exactly the beauty of fashion, isn't it?
   So, in order to welcome my birthday month, August, i wanted to share with you some really cool pictures that i'm sure they 'll inspire and motivate you, too!
   Enjoy my loves!


Beacause we all love crochet lace tops, right?


High-waisted shorts with a sunflower print? Yes please!


Love this cut out top! #sexyback


Such a gorgeous outfit! Romantic, chic and really-really feminine!


Is this Dolce & Gabbana handbag to die for, or what?!


A white top, a pair of denim shorts, a cool blazer and a casual handbag is all you really need in order to create an effortless summer outfit! #easybreezylook


I am sooo in love with this printed handbag! It's black and white, so you can wear it with (almost) anything, right?


Black and white awesomeness. #suchacooloutfit


Boho-chic details. #lovethem


This outfit is totally my style. Girly, romantic and chic! #loveloveloveit

Happy August everyone!

Don't forget to check out my previous "Inspirational Pictures" posts: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.

xoxo,
Konstantina B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...