Wednesday, July 2, 2014

June's Street Style

   Oh my! Is it July already? How the heck did that happen?! (God, that was such a weird intro...)
   But anyway... As usual, at the beginning of every new month, i prefer to write inspirational posts (street style ones or inspirational pictures ones), you know, just in order to feel and to actually be inspired for the rest of the month!
   So, today's post is all about some of my favorite street style looks that i came across this past month. I really hope you like them and get inspired from them!
   Enjoy my loves!









Which ones of these outfit is your fave? Let me know in the comments!

P.S. A few days ago (on Saturday, the 28th of June) it was JustSmileWithStyle's first birthday! -wououout wououout- so i 'd really wanna thank each and every single one of you for all the support, the likes, the sweet comments, EVERYTHING! I really enjoy expressing my passion for fashion through this blog and i am gonna keep doing that for a long as i can. Once again, THANK YOU! Lastly, you can check the 5 most read posts of my blog, over here: 1) What To Wear When You Don't Know What To Wear, 2) 5 Fall Outfits From Olivia Palermo, 3) Christian Louboutin Shoe Styles, 4) November's Street Style and 5) April's Street Style.

xoxo,
Konstantina B.
 JustSmileWithStyle is on FACEBOOK and BLOGLOVIN!
  
Have a wonderful month everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...