Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September's Street Style

   Happy new month everyone! So, October is officially here and i just can't wait to see what this brand new month is going to bring! Plus, i am so looking forward to wearing trendy capes, oversized coats, cool ponchos, cozy sweaters, etc, but honestly, who isn't excited about those things, right?!
   This past month has actually been kinda crazy for me, but now that i am back to my normal routine, i am definitely gonna update the blog much more often.
   So, today's post is all about the following street style looks that i am sure will really inspire you and make you fall in love with fall/winter fashion even more.
   Enjoy my loves!










P.S. I am -finally- on Instagram, so make sure to follow me over there! ;)

xoxo,
Konstantina B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...