Monday, December 28, 2015

Goodbyes And New Beginnings...

   Back in June of 2013, i started this blog in order to share my love and passion for fashion with the rest of the world. Writing posts and uploading cool street style pictures, would truly make me feel excited and creative. I mean, for the past 5-6 years, fashion was a huge thing for me. Definitely not the most important thing, but still, it was a pretty big deal. After all, i even worked voluntarily at an online fashion and beauty magazine for a whole year. But now, after exactly 2,5 years since the very first post of JustSmileWithStyle, i believe that it's time for me to quit blogging...



   See, the thing is that i no longer feel excited about writing and uploading new posts. Blogging doesn't really feel like a hobby anymore, but more like a chore. So, this crazy journey which is called JustSmileWithStyle is about to come to an end, since this is actually my last post.

   
   As i said in the beginning, the purpose of this blog was to share my passion for fashion with the rest of the world, and to inspire others to wear exactly what they wanted to, without actually caring about other people's opinions. And i truly hope i reached that goal throughout these 2,5 years.
   And of course, this wouldn't be possible without all of you, my lovely readers. Thank you so much for visiting JustSmileWithStyle on a daily basis, for reading my posts, for leaving sweet comments, for being the reason behind cool projects and awesome collaborations. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am really grateful for all of you and these amazing 2,5 years! Once again, thank you so much!

 
   To be honest though, i was having a hard time deciding whether i should or not leave this blog, but now, i truly believe that that's the ringht thing to do, since it's time for me to focus 100% on my studies, and well, graduate at some point! Hahahaha!
   So, thank you so much for these lovely 2,5 years! Dont forget to always be yourself and to Just Smile With Style! God has a plan for you. Trust Him. Goodbye and cheers to new beginnings! Let's make 2016 our best year yet!

  
   P.S. I know that the pictures of this post don't really match its content, but well, they were too good not to share! #hahahaha

xoxo,
Konstantina Bourtzou
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...